The only competitive element in some melodeon circles is to be the one who can play louder, which thankfully is not normally an issue in nsp's! Hence the expression "Wall to wall melodeons". But there are more and more superb box players out there, including some quiet ones.

Love and piece indeed... did you have any particular piece in mind this month, Francis?

Richard.