As suggested, why don't those of us who want to participate in the TOTM
   put a video of "Felton Lonnen" up on [1]www.youtube.com during the
   month of June.  Be sure to post a link here so that we all know about
   it.  You might also want to post a link on your favorite Face Book NSP
   group page.

   I would respectfully suggest that there be no restrictions as to how
   many parts, the setting, the key of the tune or the key of the
   instrument, or style.  The idea here is to be as inclusive as possible,
   to share a good tune, to encourage pipers at all levels of skill, to
   give us all a better sense of community, and for those of us not living
   somewhere near Morpeth to get a few positive and helpful comments on
   our playing.

   Perhaps someone who knows all about these things could give us a
   history of the tune, explain the name, list recordings, ms sources,
   even technical advice, anything that might be interesting or helpful
   for those of us participating.

   Because this tune can be played on the Northumbrian half-long pipes, if
   anyone decides to make a video of the tune played on them, I would
   encourage them to let us know by posting a link here.

   All the best,

   John Dally