Would it be possible to have a forum on the "pipersfourm" dedicated to
   TOTM?  There might only be two of us interested in it, in which case it
   might as well stay here--no need to make more work for Julia.  I hoped
   that pipers like Inky would participate so that they can show us what
   they're talking about.  One minute of music says more than a thousand
   words.

   On Fri, May 27, 2011 at 1:13 PM, Tim Rolls <[1]tim.ro...@btconnect.com>