The link via the Union Flag button doesn't work  but the "translation"
follows the French. It's hilarious!

Cheers, Paul Gretton

-----Original Message-----
From: lute-...@cs.dartmouth.edu [mailto:lute-...@cs.dartmouth.edu] On Behalf
Of Richard York
Sent: 29 May 2011 10:30
To: NSP group
Subject: [NSP] Re: Concerts in France

  I love the helpful way that this site has a union flag pointing to its
English translation version.
The descriptive text is still in French, as far as I can see, but
helpful bits like "You are reading the website of..." and the name of
the auction house are given in English.
As are the links to stuff we wouldn't cope with in French unless we were
very advanced, like "Top" (as in, of page.)

Unless my computer has a translation-blocker, of course.

Richard.

> Incidentally, if anyone is short of a musette, three are being sold at a
forthcoming auction in France. These are the real things; original 18C ivory
items. You will need rather a lot of money!: