Hi Julia,
Thanks for these links - what a super find!
The links do work if you just copy the entire link (not just the blue
part) and paste it into the URL address box of your browser.
Cheers,
Richard

Message----

>From: julia....@nspipes.co.uk

>Date: 29/06/2011 17:24

>To: <nsp@cs.dartmouth.edu>

>Subj: [NPS-Discussion] KVR online

>Kohler's Violin Repository, a hard to find but much used source of
tunes for

>fiddlers in this area in the C19. It was sold in weekly or monthly
instalments and

>then copies were passed from hand to hand.

>http://imslp.org/imglnks/usimg/d/db/IMSLP106889-PMLP217734-

>koehlersviolinrepository_1.pdf

>http://imslp.org/imglnks/usimg/9/96/IMSLP106890-PMLP217734-

>koehlersviolinrepository_2.pdf

>http://imslp.org/imglnks/usimg/0/02/IMSLP106891-PMLP217734-

>koehlersviolinrepository_3.pdf

>The editor possibly knew James Hill,
certainly he lived in N. Shields for many
>years.
>
>Disclaimer - not original
research on my part - I found the URL on a folk forum I