To: "Dartmouth nsp list N.P.S. site" <nsp@cs.dartmouth.edu>
Sent: Sunday, November 13, 2011 8:20 PM
Subject: [NSP] flat chanter in the middle

  Hi to All,
  Can anyone advice me on the tuning of my chanter to the drones. The top
  G and the bottom G are in tune with the drones but the middle notes
  especially the D is a fraction out of tune, a little flat. is this
  rectified by moving the reed, if so which way? or opening the reed or
  closing it?
  the chanter has been in tune in the past but since changing the reed i
  find these problems, it is either the top/bottom notes are out or the
  middle notes are out....any advice?
  thanks
  kevin