New question #69048 on NSsbackup:
https://answers.launchpad.net/nssbackup/+question/69048

After creating some inc backups because of my questions 69044 nssbackup shows
some confusing behavior.

Remark: The backups should not contain data, because I did not change anything.

First the nssbackup.log in the backup file directory is not the same as the one
in the /var/log directory. And it also contains no relevant data. Just one
line: 2009-04-28 09:21:53,157 - INFO - ConfigManager.py:__init__(297) -
ConfigManager created from config file '/etc/nssbackup.d/nssbackup-nur
Home....conf'

But the /var/log file does.

Second. At the end of all of my "empty" inc backups this morning a message
appeared that there is no space left to create a backup. I could not see any
reason for this because I have more than 300Gbyte left, my largest full backup
was 100GByte and the inc backup is almost empty.

Steffen

NSsbackup team, which is an answer contact for NSsbackup.