Oumar Aziz OUATTARA wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Landon Jurgens a écrit :
>
>> Dear Team,
>>
>>     I've looked into this bug and it does appear that it's just a simple
>> typo. I've already searched through the source and found all entries
>> where this is mispelled. I've made the fixes and want to "push" this
>> changed back up to launchpad but I keep getting an error
>>
>>     Cannot lock
>>
>> LockDir(http://bazaar.launchpad.net/%7Evcs-imports/sbackup/trunk/.bzr/branch/lock):
>>     Transport operation not possible: http does not support mkdir()
>>

>> I'm afraid I'm doing something stupid or I'm missing something
>> fundamental. Could someone tell me what I'm doing wrong?
>>

> Well, normally this would work. But Sbackup source code is not truly
> hosted on Launchpad. The branch that you are using is a branch imported
> by the VCS imports team to keep the synch between source forge and
> Launchpad. You can't check anything in this branch. What you can do is
> to branch it, then check into it.
> If you go to the Launchpad Sbackup project page you could see the real
> SVN branch where you should normally check the fix in. But you will need
> to get the rights to check this in.
>
> @Aigar: do you want to give him check in rights on Sourceforge?

It would be greatly appreciated. I'm a programmer by trade and I would
really like to devote more time to finish off these open bugs and get to
work developing the next generation of Simple Backup. Please let me know
if there is anything else I can do, this is my first foray into an FOSS
project.

Landon