Question #82020 on NSsbackup changed:
https://answers.edge.launchpad.net/nssbackup/+question/82020

Oumar Aziz OUATTARA requested for more information:
Hi,
Thanks for the info. The fact that there are some *.tmp files in your backups
means that it wasn't correctly finished. Looking at the logs, we can also know
why it didn't finish.

IOError: Given copy destination
'/home/abonnema/.local/share/nssbackup/mountdir/ftp_abonn...@ftp.ibackup.com/2009-09-23_05.24.46.270400.localhost.localdomain.ful'
does not exist.

Even though the logs says that the destination doesn't exist, I suspect
that it was existing (since NSsbackup created files inside) but it has
been disconnected. Maybe you FTP provider 'ibackup' cuts the connection
after 1 minute of inaction. Can you check that by connecting their using
an ftp client and wait for 2 minutes. Look in you client logs to see if
it tells you that you were disconnected.

I am using free.fr my self, and they seems to have a timeout of 45
seconds. This could cause this kind of issues. If you can confirm that,
I will try to find a solution for this.

NSsbackup team, which is an answer contact for NSsbackup.