Question #95628 on NSsbackup changed:
https://answers.launchpad.net/nssbackup/+question/95628

Martin Görg is still having a problem:
I am using "superuser" and it does not work (I am looking into a fix
suggested in Question #62814). Apart from that, it doesn't answer my
actual question of how I start nssbackup from command line. Especially,
how I start a specific profile I created using the GUI.

Looking at the entry in /etc/cron.d/nssbackup, it seems that a call to
/usr/share/nssbackup/nssbackup will invoke the backup deamon. However,
the question remains, how I invoke a specific profile. I created a
profile called "stanni", and I only want to invoke this one, not the
default profile. The config files are /etc/nssbackup.d/nssbackup-
stanni.conf and /etc/nssbackup.conf, respectively.

NSsbackup team, which is an answer contact for NSsbackup.