New question #96168 on NSsbackup:
https://answers.launchpad.net/nssbackup/+question/96168

Hello.

I have been using SBackup on Ubuntu Hardy and Jaunty although it's got a number
of issues so have been wanting to use NSSBackup

Am testing it out on a Jaunty machine using version 0.2-0 RC7 as provided in
the repositories. I have the Fuse SSH plugin installed and have copied the
exact SSH line that works in SBackup but get the error

No plugin could deal with the schema ssh ......

Please advise

Also do you have any idea when 0.3 will be released ?

Thanks

NSsbackup team, which is an answer contact for NSsbackup.