Question #96168 on NSsbackup changed:
https://answers.edge.launchpad.net/nssbackup/+question/96168

Oumar Aziz OUATTARA proposed the following answer:
> Have un-installed and upgraded to Karmic. Trying to re-install but the
and the repo doesn't work, I get a 404 not found

This is because there were no karmic package at the moment. I have
uploaded packages for karmic. You can retry installing it.

> Any idea when 0.3 will be ready ?

No idea at all, depends on the time and motivation we will have. But I
have one question. Which is the feature that you are waiting in 0.3 ?

NSsbackup team, which is an answer contact for NSsbackup.