dik23 wrote:
> Oh - in answer to your previous question - on of the things I'd like to
> see in v0.3 is the ability to restore more than one folder at a time.
>
> Also it would be nice to be able to return to an inc backup point
> without having to start at a ful and make the way through all of the
> preceding incs.

Yes, I second that. In fact, I'd propose a restore browser that shows
your complete filespace, and shows which backups there are for each
file. Default restore would be the latest, from whichever set it comes.

--
Groetjes,

Anton
| / \ / \'| | | IBIVU/Bioinformatics - Free University  Amsterdam     |
|(   |   )| | | De Boelelaan 1083A - 1081 HV Amsterdam - Netherlands  |
| \_/ \_/ | | | Tel +31 20 59 87783 - Fax +31 20 59 87653 - Room P136 |
|             | feens...@few.vu.nl - www.few.vu.nl/~feenstra/         |
|             | "Your Proposal is Accepted" (Men In Black)            |

Backup over ssh : Permission denied
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/512007
You received this bug notification because you are a member of NSsbackup
team, which is subscribed to NSsbackup.