New question #101266 on NSsbackup:
https://answers.launchpad.net/nssbackup/+question/101266

Hello and thanks for the work on both sbackup and nssbackup which I find pretty
useful tools.

I started nssbackup and upgraded one of the backup done with sbackup from
version 1.4 to 1.5. The process worked for a while writing the snar file but
stopped soon after. When I restarted the program the snapshot is renamed in
".corrupt" and is not accessible any more.

Is there a way to revert to sbackup format and try again with the upgrade?

Following the output of the console seems simply a matter of:

1) renaming dir getting rid of the .corrupt extension
2) rm the snar file
3) rm the 'format', excludes.list,includes.list files
4) rename file.tar.gz to file.tgz
5) start again nssbackup-restore-gui

Thanks for any info

Mario

NSsbackup team, which is an answer contact for NSsbackup.