I've made some good progress on this issue using real incremental space
prediction (see linked branch). The code stilll needs some testing and
clean up, however I'm confident to merge it within the next 2 weeks.

** Changed in: nssbackup

** Changed in: nssbackup
     Assignee: Oumar Aziz OUATTARA (wattazoum) => Jean-Peer Lorenz (peer.loz)

** Also affects: nssbackup/0.2

** Changed in: nssbackup/0.2

** Changed in: nssbackup/0.2

** Changed in: nssbackup/0.2
     Assignee: (unassigned) => Jean-Peer Lorenz (peer.loz)

** Changed in: nssbackup/0.2
    Milestone: None => release0.2

** Branch linked: lp:~peer.loz/+junk/incr-space-prediction

--
Incremental backups fail due to available space prediction
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/503597