Public bug reported:

I just installed NSbackup to handle my backups I generated with sbackup.
Thus, I began upgrading all of my backups using the nssbackup-upgrade-
backups script. While that was working, I opened the "NSsbackup
Restoration" gui. The gui opened, but that immediately crashed the
nssbackup-upgrade-backups script and left one of my backups in a
corrupted state.

Unfortunately, I was not clever enough to copy the python stack trace
from the crash. It was completely reproducible for me, but I am in the
middle of upgrading my backups after spending a while fixing the corrupt
one by hand, so I do not have the ability to reproduce it on my machine
at the moment.

I am running Ubuntu 10.04 Lucid and version 0.2-0~rc8-jaunty1 of
NSsbackup. I installed this from PPA.

** Affects: nssbackup

--
nssbackup-upgrade-backups crashes when NSsbackup Restoration starts
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/576030