** Description changed:

  Binary package hint: sbackup

- On a fulle up to date 64bit Lucid;
- Sbackup starts the Backup properties dialogue. Settings are OK and saved.
When I start the Backup Now option I get the popupbox stating that the proces
has started. How ever in practice; no job is started.
- The xsession-errors has the following error;
- /usr/sbin/simple-backup-config:90: GtkWarning: GtkSpinButton: setting an
adjustment with non-zero page size is deprecated  self.widgets =
gtk.glade.XML(self.conf.get("places", "prefix") +
"/share/sbackup/simple-backup-config.glade")
- eprecated
+ After upgrade to Lucid backups cannot be started through the GUI
+
+ TEST CASE:
+ On a fully up-to-date Lucid Sbackup starts the Backup properties dialogue.
Settings are OK and saved. When I start the Backup Now option I get the popup
stating that the backup process has started. However, no backup job is started
(goes directly into Zombie state).
+
+ Confirmed for 32bit and 64bit Lucid versions.
+
+ Regression potential:
+ No potential for regression since the worst case is already present (not
running on Lucid).
+
+ course of action for Lucid:
+ incorporate fix from stable branch
(https://code.launchpad.net/~nssbackup-team/sbackup/0.10)

  ProblemType: Bug
  DistroRelease: Ubuntu 10.04
  Package: sbackup 0.10.5ubuntu2
  ProcVersionSignature: Ubuntu 2.6.32-17.26-generic 2.6.32.10+drm33.1
  Uname: Linux 2.6.32-17-generic x86_64
  NonfreeKernelModules: fglrx wl
  Architecture: amd64
  Date: Sun Mar 28 15:51:14 2010
  InstallationMedia: Ubuntu 10.04 "Lucid Lynx" - Alpha amd64 (20100224.1)
  PackageArchitecture: all
  ProcEnviron:
-  LANG=en_US.utf8
-  SHELL=/bin/bash
+  LANG=en_US.utf8
+  SHELL=/bin/bash
  SourcePackage: sbackup

--
After upgrade to Lucid backups cannot be started through the GUI
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/550261