From: nswolves@googlegroups.com
To: Darrell Yates ; lee.mor...@defence.gov.au ; les.ll...@veoliawater.com ;
Mark ; MPoole ; nswolves@googlegroups.com ; Trevor Jones ;
xtremefloorcoveri...@hotmail.com
Sent: Mon Apr 20 10:46:15 2009
Subject: [NSWolves] Tickets - Perth

just so everyone is clear, I am arranging a group booking of tickets so we will
all be sitting together.  I expect to get confirmation of price and location
this week from Perth Glory, so no one needs to worry about trying to sort
tickets individually.

The information contained in this email is confidential. If you are not the
intended recipient, you may not disclose or use the information in this email
in any way and should destroy any copies. Macquarie does not guarantee the
integrity of any emails or attached files. The views or opinions expressed are
the author's own and may not reflect the views or opinions of Macquarie.