I like your choices (be nice to get Lescott back [sentimental reasons])

What about old prem campaigners like Ince etc?

JT

  _____

From: nswolves@googlegroups.com [mailto:nswol...@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Marcus Chantry
Sent: Monday, 20 April 2009 2:03 PM
To: nswolves@googlegroups.com
Subject: [NSWolves] My signings

Here are my initial thoughts on who I would like to see at Wolves next
season (obviously not all of them):

Michael Mancienne (Chelsea)

Tom Huddlestone (Spurs)

Morten Gamst Pedersen (if Blackburn get relegated)

Owen Garvan (Ipswich)

Joe Ledley (Cardiff)

Robbie Keane (Sentimental Reasons)

We'll also need 3-4 decent loan signings, preferrably more young hungry
players like Mancienne was when he came to us.

The information contained in this email is confidential. If you are not the
intended recipient, you may not disclose or use the information in this
email in any way and should destroy any copies. Macquarie does not guarantee
the integrity of any emails or attached files. The views or opinions
expressed are the author's own and may not reflect the views or opinions of
Macquarie.