and so it was...yippeeee

________________________________

From: nswolves@googlegroups.com [mailto:nswol...@googlegroups.com] On
Behalf Of Steven Millward
Sent: Friday, 22 May 2009 22:03
To: nswolves@googlegroups.com
Subject: [NSWolves] Re: This weekend [sec=unclassified]

That's the key point.  Hull with be crap next season but Newcastle might
not be.  It's in our interests for Newcastle to go down.

2009/5/22 Paul Taylor <taylorpau...@hotmail.com>

        I think it might be Sunderland, although I'd like it to be
Newcastle. Hull might pull off a win against a Man U side saving
themselves, and Chelsea will be playing for pride. Villa will also be
playing for pride and give Newcastle a hard run.

        For Wolves, I'd rather play Sunderland and Hull next year as
opposed to Newcastle.