From: nswolves@googlegroups.com [mailto:nswol...@googlegroups.com] On
Behalf Of Marcus Chantry
Sent: Tuesday, 26 May 2009 13:47
To: nswolves@googlegroups.com
Subject: [NSWolves] Re: Clarets!

oh F.F.S.  if a bunch of overpaid to$$ers can't get the ball into the
back of the net in 90 minutes of play then they don't deserve to win a
game.  next they'll start suing boot manufacturers every time the loose
their footing and fall over, or they'll sue the ball manufacturers if
the ball bounces to high, or maybe even sue the opposing club if their
fans sing too loud.   whatever next??