Where did you order it from - club shop direct? Or did someone send it over.

I am definitely due a new one... my latest one still has a Doritos sponsor
on it!
Steve

--
I did have a signature, but the dog ate it.

google:steve.dalton | skype:spidieman | msn: m...@steve.dalts.net |
yahoo:daltonsp | aol: spidie100 | twitter: @spidie | mynetfone:09203861