Mr Singh at the Northbridge Balti will be rubbing his hands together

________________________________

From: Marcus Chantry [mailto:marcus.chan...@macquarie.com]
Sent: Monday, 29 June 2009 11:07
To: Andy Fellows; Darrell Yates; Duncan McLean; Elliot Dale; Graeme
Fitzsimmons; Jeremy Thake; Jess Panni; Morris, Lee SGT;
les.ll...@veoliawater.com; Mark; Michael Lewis;
nswolves@googlegroups.com; Parma Juss; Paul Johnson; Steve Lewis; Tony
Slater; Trevor Jones; Wayne Pannell; xtremefloorcoveri...@hotmail.com
Subject: The Final 50

Morning all,

just thought I'd send you the list of the confirmed 50 attendees for the
Wolves v Perth Glory match.  Almost everyone has paid so I look forward
to catching up with everyone next week.  Also, remember to get your
t-shirt orders in soon as I have already sold 30.

Cheers,
Marcus
0448 887 627

Rob      Anderson
Nigel    Brown
Marcus   Chantry
Roger    Cooper
Vince    Cox
Paul     Crowe
Leanne   Curtain
Elliot   Dale
Jay      Dalton
Steve    Dalton
Brian    Dawson
Stephen          Edwards
Claire   Elliott
Greg     Elliott
Andy     Fellows
Alex     Fitzsimmons
Graeme   Fitzsimmons
Mark     Glendenning
James    Graves
Trevor   Jones
Parma    Juss
Andy     Lamb
Rohan    Lavender
Matthew          Leese
Michael  Lewis
Nicky    Lewis
Steve    Lewis
Les      Lloyd
Suzanne  Manning
Damien   McCormack
Duncan   McLean
Sudhir   Menon
Steve    Millward
Lee      Morris 1
Michael  Outterside
Wayne    Pannell
Jess     Panni
Jim      Parkes
Jim      Parkes 2
Wayne    Parry
Wayne    Parry 2
Martin   Poole
Ian      Rowson
Tony     Slater
Jason    Surendran
Jeremy   Thake
Steven   Vaughan
Dean     Walker
Mark     Worrall
Darrell  Yates

The information contained in this email is confidential. If you are not
the intended recipient, you may not disclose or use the information in
this email in any way and should destroy any copies. Macquarie does not
guarantee the integrity of any emails or attached files. The views or
opinions expressed are the author's own and may not reflect the views or
opinions of Macquarie.