From: nswolves@googlegroups.com [mailto:nswol...@googlegroups.com] On
Behalf Of Marcus Chantry
Sent: Tuesday, 30 June 2009 8:36 AM
To: nswolves@googlegroups.com
Subject: [NSWolves] Re: Poor Response to Glory game [sec=unclassified]

I'd be happy with 9,000 especially when you think their average home
game gate in the regular season is only 7,000.

I suspect that they will drop the prices this week to try and attract a
bigger crowd and that should ensure a larger walk up crowd on Friday
evening after work.

Marcus Chantry   |  Associate Director

Snr Product Manager - Macquarie Life
Level 14, 9 Castlereagh Street, Sydney, NSW, 2000, Australia
T +61 2 8232 4259  |  M 0448 887 627

E marcus.chan...@macquarie.com