I haven't been there but apparently it's really good. There's a big pocket
of Brits living around that area of Brisbane so he's got a captive audience
of Balti fans! Was in the Courier Mail earlier in the year.

Steve

On Thu, Jul 2, 2009 at 1:04 PM, Marcus Chantry <marcus.chan...@macquarie.com
> wrote:

>  I used to go to spice avenue in Wolverhampton a lot and still go there
> whenever I go back to Wolverhampton.  Never know he had another one here.

I did have a signature, but the dog ate it.

google:steve.dalton | skype:spidieman | msn: m...@steve.dalts.net |
yahoo:daltonsp | aol: spidie100 | twitter: @spidie | mynetfone:09203861