He was pretty solid, which not only stood him in good stead as an 13yo centre
half, but also helped him when pulling wires underneath floorboards in his
later career.

________________________________
From: nswolves@googlegroups.com [mailto:nswol...@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
Steven Millward
Sent: Friday, 3 July 2009 8:53 AM
To: nswolves@googlegroups.com
Subject: [NSWolves] Re: The week that was [sec=unclassified]

Was he a big lad?  A criticism of English football is that bigger boys get
picked at a junior level so they can kick the ball all the way up the pitch.
Small, skillful lads are excluded.

2009/7/3 LEESE Matthew
<matthew_le...@rta.nsw.gov.au<mailto:matthew_le...@rta.nsw.gov.au>>
Lad I know played for England at many junior levels - from memory he captained
them at U15. He's an electrician now.