Well personally I would have liked at least one point out of the weekend. Pity
is wasn't on Fox. Looking at where we are postioned, even thought it's early
days, there's a couple of teams with games in hand around us - so I think we're
a worse position. Hopefully we will have a stronger squad, and can bag a win.
I'm not sure if Schwarzer will be back, but his replacement looks like he
played well on the weekend. Any positives from the weekend apart from
Maierhofer getting off the mark? I'd like to see him and SEB in action
together.
Need a place to rent, buy or share? Let us find your next place for you!
http://clk.atdmt.com/NMN/go/157631292/direct/01/