From: nswolves@googlegroups.com [mailto:nswol...@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Swampy
Sent: Thursday, 24 September 2009 1:06 PM
To: nswolves@googlegroups.com
Subject: [NSWolves] Man u 1 - Wolves 0

Quiet about the game this morning, no emails, or have you lot fell
asleep at your computers at work......LOL

Well what can you say about this game!!!!.....Seems to me that both
managers used the game so that lower grade players got some game time
in. Especially Manu, MM seemed to use the game to give the players
coming back from injurie a run.

Dissappointing thing was Wolves could not score against 10 man Manu and
thats 10 man Manu reserves!!!!!

Anyways we got Sunderland on Sunday, live on foxtel about 12.45am. Lets
hope the lads who were injured came through last nights game a tad more
fitter for the game.

Swampy

Database version: 6.13330