From: nswolves@googlegroups.com <nswolves@googlegroups.com>
To: nswolves@googlegroups.com <nswolves@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Thu Sep 24 13:05:45 2009
Subject: [NSWolves] Man u 1 - Wolves 0

Quiet about the game this morning, no emails, or have you lot fell
asleep at your computers at work......LOL

Well what can you say about this game!!!!.....Seems to me that both
managers used the game so that lower grade players got some game time
in. Especially Manu, MM seemed to use the game to give the players
coming back from injurie a run.

Dissappointing thing was Wolves could not score against 10 man Manu and
thats 10 man Manu reserves!!!!!

Anyways we got Sunderland on Sunday, live on foxtel about 12.45am. Lets
hope the lads who were injured came through last nights game a tad more
fitter for the game.

Swampy

Database version: 6.13330

The information contained in this email is confidential. If you are not the
intended recipient, you may not disclose or use the information in this email
in any way and should destroy any copies. Macquarie does not guarantee the
integrity of any emails or attached files. The views or opinions expressed are
the author's own and may not reflect the views or opinions of Macquarie.