Its the ex Cradley manager that made the difference

________________________________

From: nswolves@googlegroups.com [mailto:nswol...@googlegroups.com] On
Behalf Of Marcus Chantry
Sent: Tuesday, 13 October 2009 14:32
To: nswolves@googlegroups.com
Subject: [NSWolves] Re: Wolves are champions [sec=unclassified]

I didn't want to risk ridicule by putting up that type of heading on an
email.  I've just been sitting here all day in the comforting glow of
knowing that at least one of my Wolves sides can actually perform at an
elite level.

The information contained in this email is confidential. If you are not
the intended recipient, you may not disclose or use the information in
this email in any way and should destroy any copies. Macquarie does not
guarantee the integrity of any emails or attached files. The views or
opinions expressed are the author's own and may not reflect the views or
opinions of Macquarie.