From: nswolves@googlegroups.com [mailto:nswol...@googlegroups.com] On
Behalf Of Paul Taylor
Sent: Tuesday, 27 October 2009 10:18
To: Wolves
Subject: [NSWolves] Re: wolves villa match

Surprised no one has commented yet after the weekend, so I may as well
open it up.

First half I thought Villa were woeful. As the faithful sang, they were
worse than West Brom. We should have nabbed one at least, but I just
feel that we lack that one person who can smack one in from the edge of
the box. We seem to be taking the ball that little bit too far, instead
of laying it back and having a go. Milijas perhaps? Kightly I thought is
getting better and better, and that move before the penalty was first
class. Good to see SEB get one - hopefully now he will go on a run.
Doyle just continues to impress. Castillo and Henry were very solid,
although I'd like to see Milijas in there somewhere, but at who's
expense? Zubar also continues to impress, and seems to have the crowd in
his favour chanting his name. Craddock was also very solid. Big George,
what he lacks in finesse, he makes up in muscle sometimes. However his
short game sometimes lacks quality and seems cumbersome. Second half I
thought we sat back a bit more, and didn't seem to have the edge that we
did in the first half. Maybe we came out hoping that it was still
raining? Anyhow - another good point, although a win against Stoke would
be nice. But then - a win anywhere is nice.