From: nswolves@googlegroups.com [mailto:nswol...@googlegroups.com] On
Behalf Of Morris, Lee SGT
Sent: Thursday, 5 November 2009 9:36 AM
To: nswolves@googlegroups.com
Subject: [NSWolves] Re: Not good [sec=unclassified]

I think it will be a major nail in our coffin if we drop into the bottom
three now. The teams around us are generally picking up and I can't see
where our next win is coming from.

I'm usually an optimist but after seeing us torn apart by Blackburn,
struggle against Pompey and only draw at home against Hull I am worried.

Look where all those teams are now, and add West Ham who beat us 2-0 for
good luck.