From: pcr...@contechengineering.com
To: nswolves@googlegroups.com
Subject: RE: [NSWolves] Kightly
Date: Wed, 2 Dec 2009 14:02:48 +1100

Keogh and Doyle up front, hopefully yes. SEB needs a kick up the backside,
looked to be prima donna’ing it a bit on Saturday to me.

The midfield is anyone’s guess after recent match selections. Milijas for sure
in the middle for me.

Surman had a shocker against Chelsea, if picked, maybe he will show us what he
can do. Not convinced at all about him so far, though he has been used
infrequently.

Henry and Edwards to warm the bench.

I’d also consider playing Foley in midfield.

Probably the same back four that finished against Brum.

Paul Crowe
Sales Manager - Asia Pacific

ConTech (Sydney Office)

PO Box 3517