From: nswolves@googlegroups.com [mailto:nswol...@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Paul Taylor
Sent: Tuesday, 2 February 2010 10:33 AM
To: Wolves
Subject: RE: [NSWolves] Palace prediction

We'll get up 2-1 or 2-0. Geoff and Vokes will score.

  _____

Subject: [NSWolves] Palace prediction
Date: Tue, 2 Feb 2010 10:12:01 +1100
From: marcus.chan...@macquarie.com
To: nswolves@googlegroups.com

Is anyone else going to be watching the Crystal Palace game tomorrow
morning?  what do you think the score will be and will we put out a full
strength team considering we have Birmingham away on Sunday?

I reckon we could cop a flogging at Birmingham on the weekend unfortunately
as they have been playing some pretty solid football lately.

The information contained in this email is confidential. If you are not the
intended recipient, you may not disclose or use the information in this
email in any way and should destroy any copies. Macquarie does not guarantee
the integrity of any emails or attached files. The views or opinions
expressed are the author's own and may not reflect the views or opinions of
Macquarie.

  _____

Start searching NOW! Search
<http://clk.atdmt.com/NMN/go/157631292/direct/01/>  for properties that