I can just see all the great NSWolves’ tipsters falling over themselves to
be humiliated in this company!

  _____

From: nswolves@googlegroups.com [mailto:nswol...@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Paul Crowe
Sent: Tuesday, 2 March 2010 9:12 AM
To: nswolves@googlegroups.com
Subject: [NSWolves] FW: Can You Beat Bully On The Wolves Accumulator?

-----Original Message-----
From: Wolverhampton Wanderers [mailto:nore...@wolves-mail.co.uk]
Sent: 26 February 2010 10:22
To: Fred
Subject: Can You Beat Bully On The Wolves Accumulator?

Having trouble reading this email?
<http://wolverhamptonwanderersfootballclub.cmail3.com/t/y/l/ojtwt/uhljfdty/r
> View the web version

<http://wolverhamptonwanderersfootballclub.cmail3.com/t/y/l/ojtwt/uhljfdty/y
> we are premier league, wolves

Dear Fred

Wolves are entering that stage of the season that Sir Alex Ferguson famously
referred to as “Squeaky Bum Time.” The upcoming fixtures will be fast and
furious and with four teams sitting below them, Mick’s men will be keen to
reproduce the form that has seen them claim points from the top four rivals,
Liverpool and Spurs.

As for Sportingbet, here’s what we’ve got on offer for Wolves fans:

<http://wolverhamptonwanderersfootballclub.cmail3.com/t/y/l/ojtwt/uhljfdty/j

<http://wolverhamptonwanderersfootballclub.cmail3.com/t/y/l/ojtwt/uhljfdty/t
> The Wolves Accumulator

We’ve teamed up with Wolves to launch the first ever, FREE online fantasy
betting game. What’s more, Steve Bull has got off to a cracking start,
calling two out of three predictions bang on! Anyone who beats him gets a
free £5 bet so if you think you know more then make sure you get involved.
Remember it’s free to play and there are some cracking prizes to be won.

<http://wolverhamptonwanderersfootballclub.cmail3.com/t/y/l/ojtwt/uhljfdty/i

<http://wolverhamptonwanderersfootballclub.cmail3.com/t/y/l/ojtwt/uhljfdty/d

<http://wolverhamptonwanderersfootballclub.cmail3.com/t/y/l/ojtwt/uhljfdty/h
> Double Up

Think you’ll have a bet in the stadium on Saturday week when Wolves take on
the Premier League Champions at Molineux? If so, make sure you take
advantage of our fantastic new offer. If you claim online after the game,
we’ll DOUBLE your winnings with free bets. Don’t miss out!

<http://wolverhamptonwanderersfootballclub.cmail3.com/t/y/l/ojtwt/uhljfdty/k

<http://wolverhamptonwanderersfootballclub.cmail3.com/t/y/l/ojtwt/uhljfdty/u

<http://wolverhamptonwanderersfootballclub.cmail3.com/t/y/l/ojtwt/uhljfdty/o
> Bolton V Wolves

It’s a big away game this weekend and Wolves will be aiming to get one over
the Trotters. This is going to be a tight affair and could be a tale of two
strikers. Watch out for the Croat international, Ivan Klasnic, who’s back to
fitness and Molineux’s favourite Irishman, Kevin Doyle. Keep the faith and
back Doyler to score first at 13/2.

<http://wolverhamptonwanderersfootballclub.cmail3.com/t/y/l/ojtwt/uhljfdty/b
> View Here

<http://wolverhamptonwanderersfootballclub.cmail3.com/t/y/l/ojtwt/uhljfdty/n

Check out Free Stuff

We're always updating our offers. Visit our
<http://wolverhamptonwanderersfootballclub.cmail3.com/t/y/l/ojtwt/uhljfdty/p

<http://wolverhamptonwanderersfootballclub.cmail3.com/t/y/l/ojtwt/uhljfdty/x
> Any questions?

Contact our very friendly team. You can
<http://wolverhamptonwanderersfootballclub.cmail3.com/t/y/l/ojtwt/uhljfdty/m
> call us, use Live Help or email.

Good Luck!!

 The Sportingbet Team
<http://i5.cmail3.com/ei/y/D2/2C9/3FB/025508/csimport/gb_pt_signature_sporti
ngbet_4.gif>

  <http://i6.cmail3.com/ei/y/D2/2C9/3FB/025508/csimport/award_gold_5.gif>
<http://i7.cmail3.com/ei/y/D2/2C9/3FB/025508/csimport/award_6.jpg>

Offers open to persons over 18 years only. Sportingbet is licensed by
Alderney, Channel Islands. Sportingbet is a trademark of the Sportingbet plc
Group. Copyright 2009. Sportingbet plc, a London Stock Exchange listed
company. Be responsible when gambling.
<http://wolverhamptonwanderersfootballclub.cmail3.com/t/y/l/ojtwt/uhljfdty/c
<http://wolverhamptonwanderersfootballclub.cmail3.com/t/y/l/ojtwt/uhljfdty/q
> Privacy Policy.

 Email Delivery
<http://i8.cmail3.com/ei/y/D2/2C9/3FB/025508/csimport/emaildelivery_7.gif>

Email delivery
To ensure that future emails from Wolves are delivered to your inbox and are
not treated
as spam, please add i...@wolves.exvm.com to your address book or list of
approved senders

 Unsubscribe
<http://i9.cmail3.com/ei/y/D2/2C9/3FB/025508/csimport/unsubscribe_8.gif>

Unsubscribe
If you want to remove your address from this activity,
<http://wolverhamptonwanderersfootballclub.cmail3.com/t/y/u/ojtwt/uhljfdty/>
please make us aware

This e-mail and any attachments are intended solely for the addressee, and
may contain privileged and confidential information. If you are not the
addressee please do not retransmit, store or act in reliance on it or any
attachments. Please notify the sender immediately if you have received this
message in error. This e-mail and any attachments have been scanned for
viruses. It is the responsibility of the recipient to ensure that no viruses
are contained. Wolves and its associate companies accept no responsibility
for any loss or damage arising in anyway from its use.
Registered in England No.1989823. Wolverhampton Wanderers FC, Molineux
Stadium, Waterloo Road, Wolverhampton, WV1 4QR

Newsletter Broadcast By
<http://wolverhamptonwanderersfootballclub.cmail3.com/t/y/l/ojtwt/uhljfdty/a
> Esta Media Ltd

<http://wolverhamptonwanderersfootballclub.cmail3.com/t/y/o/ojtwt/uhljfdty/o