From: nswolves@googlegroups.com [mailto:nswol...@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Steven Millward
Sent: Thursday, 11 March 2010 5:28 PM
To: nswolves@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: [NSWolves] What a weekend [sec=unclassified]

I'm not sure I've really enjoyed this season very much.  What does everyone
else think?

I know we should be competing at the highest level but I haven't taken as
much pleasure as I thought I would.  I am happy with out position in the
league, as it's in line with my expectations, but I'm just not enjoying the
Prem.  Even if we survive, what have we got to look forward to?  Relegation
battles each year, or at best, having nothing to play for by this time of
the season.

The fine over the Manure game was ridiculous, as was Liverpool's keeper
running the length of the pitch to get Ward sent off.  At least in the
Championship it was proper football, less cheating and more British players.