  From: Steven Millward
  To: nswolves@googlegroups.com
  Sent: Thursday, March 18, 2010 11:59 AM
  Subject: Re: [NSWolves] Chance or not?

  Boo! Negative Rog out!

  On 18 March 2010 10:05, Rog & Reet <rognr...@exemail.com.au> wrote:

    The best we can hope for is 0-0
      ----- Original Message -----
      From: Marcus Chantry
      To: nswolves@googlegroups.com
      Sent: Thursday, March 18, 2010 9:48 AM
      Subject: [NSWolves] Chance or not?

      do we have a realistic chance of getting a result away to Villa or are
they now too big a step up for us?  I know we beat Spurs away but with Villa
being a local derby game, can we lift that bit extra?

      The information contained in this email is confidential. If you are not
the intended recipient, you may not disclose or use the information in this
email in any way and should destroy any copies. Macquarie does not guarantee
the integrity of any emails or attached files. The views or opinions expressed
are the author's own and may not reflect the views or opinions of Macquarie.

database 4953 (20100317) __________

    http://www.eset.com

database 4953 (20100317) __________

http://www.eset.com