What a great game.
And well done Mick on keeping faith with Oggie.

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Jeremy Tonks
  To: nswolves@googlegroups.com
  Sent: Sunday, March 21, 2010 6:42 AM
  Subject: [NSWolves] Offside anybody?

  Oggie, oggie, oggie, Oi, oi, oi

  From: nswolves@googlegroups.com [mailto:nswol...@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Steven Millward
  Sent: Thursday, 18 March 2010 7:24 PM
  To: nswolves@googlegroups.com
  Subject: Re: [NSWolves] Chance or not?

  I told you that you weren't wanking enough.  I enjoy a shag too, but it's no
substitute for the real thing is it?

  On 18 March 2010 11:28, Paul Crowe <pcr...@contechengineering.com> wrote:

  Mr. Tonks has banned me from making inflamatory statements / predictions.

  However, my wife told me the other day that she hopes the Wolves win again as
she likes being surprised in the earlier hours when I return to bed after
watching the match!