I've just had a lady on Wolves to win 1-0.  I figure that a 2-1 or greater
win is very remote so odds of $26 are more appealing than just for a
straight win.

It's really so I can send the image of my bet to my Arsenal mates if we win.

I really think we'll lose by two or three goals and that would be a good
result.