From: nswolves@googlegroups.com [mailto:nswol...@googlegroups.com] On
Behalf Of Steven Millward
Sent: Monday, 19 April 2010 11:00 AM
To: nswolves@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: [NSWolves] Latics and the Arse

Big "Ifs"

On 19 April 2010 09:07, Marcus Chantry <marcus.chan...@macquarie.com>
wrote:

        really makes it squeaky bum time for us though.

        If West Ham win their game in hand, they will move above us on
goal difference and we will be sat in 17th position.
        if Hull somehow manage to win their game in hand, they will move
onto 31 points and be 3 points behind us with 3 games to go.

        Both Bolton & Wigan are starting to pick up points when it
matters so it's going to be a scary run in I think.  It's not looking
like mid-table comfort at the moment after the weekend's results.