Yes - although the last one I remember wasn't sacked until one game into the
next season.

  _____

From: nswolves@googlegroups.com [mailto:nswol...@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of james graves
Sent: Monday, 26 April 2010 8:59 PM
To: wolves wolves
Subject: [NSWolves] FW: fair play mick

  _____

From: codsall...@hotmail.com
To: memb...@nswolves.com
Subject: fair play mick
Date: Mon, 26 Apr 2010 10:56:34 +0000

  I'm not sure how he did it ????
  but fair play that fuckin twat proved me wrong.

  Only down side to staying up is that eight defenders mick will be here
next season.

  Can anyone remember a manager getting sacked after getting a team
promoted????????

  _____

Learn
<http://www.windowslive.com/campaign/thenewbusy?ocid=PID28326::T:WLMTAGL:ON: