From: nswolves@googlegroups.com [mailto:nswol...@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
Marcus Chantry
Sent: Tuesday, 27 April 2010 8:33 AM
To: nswolves@googlegroups.com
Subject: [NSWolves] Saturday 1st May

Morning all,

now that we are assured of our Premier League status with 2 weeks to spare (as
predicted by myself) we can now celebrate in style on Saturday.

So the plan is as follows:

When: Saturday 1st May
Time:  12:30pm
Where: Hart's Pub, The Rocks - http://www.hartspub.com.au/hartspub/Home.htm

For anyone wanting to start a little earlier, Roger will be warming up at the
Australian Hotel in Cumberland Street, probably starting sometime shortly after
breakfast.  He will be spotted easily by his Mick McCarthy Supporters Club
t-shirt.

Tell your mates and drinking partners to come along for the day.  The more the
merrier.

See you all Saturday.

Marcus

The information contained in this email is confidential. If you are not the
intended recipient, you may not disclose or use the information in this email
in any way and should destroy any copies. Macquarie does not guarantee the
integrity of any emails or attached files. The views or opinions expressed are
the author's own and may not reflect the views or opinions of Macquarie.

Before printing, please consider the environment.

IMPORTANT NOTICE: This e-mail and any attachment to it are intended only to be
read or used by the named addressee. It is confidential and may contain legally
privileged information. No confidentiality or privilege is waived or lost by
any mistaken transmission to you. The RTA is not responsible for any
unauthorised alterations to this e-mail or attachment to it. Views expressed in
this message are those of the individual sender, and are not necessarily the
views of the RTA. If you receive this e-mail in error, please immediately
delete it from your system and notify the sender. You must not disclose, copy
or use any part of this e-mail if you are not the intended recipient.