But are they Kevin Doyle quality or Greg Halford quality?

Elliot was asking if there is a meeting nonight?  Apparently it was
discussed at the celebration drinks.

When's the next big do?  It seems we get a good turnout for those now.  What
about something before the next season starts, in early August?