From: nswolves@googlegroups.com [mailto:nswol...@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Steven Millward
Sent: Monday, 31 May 2010 4:09 PM
To: nswolves
Subject: [NSWolves] Transfer expectations

What are your expectations for the window?

Improve on last year's close season dealings, no more Halford's!! I think MM
learned his lesson and will spend extra for quality this time around.

Q1:  How many high-quality players will we sign in the Doyle mold?

4 - ranging in price from 4 to 7 million, or maybe more. We will spend more
than last season probably over 20 million.

Q2:  How many other players will we sign of lesser quality/cost?

Maybe 1 or 2 up and coming youngster's.

Q3:  Which three positions should players be most important for?

Centre Back, Left Back, Centre Midfielder and a Striker.

Q4:  Should we be looking to bring in older players or stick with the young
and hungry policy?

Young and Hungry!

Q5:  Who would your realistic best possible signing be?

Stephen Ireland or Scott Parker.