From: nswolves@googlegroups.com [mailto:nswol...@googlegroups.com] On
Behalf Of Steven Millward
Sent: Tuesday, 1 June 2010 14:13
To: nswolves@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: [NSWolves] Jelly [sec=unclassified]
[SEC=UNCLASSIFIED:PERSONNEL]

What's the reasoning behind that one?

On 1 June 2010 11:22, Morris, Lee SGT <lee.mor...@defence.gov.au> wrote:

        UNCLASSIFIED:PERSONNEL

        Another very risky signing, don't suppose they can all turn out
to be superstars, but Belgium isn't exactly a good hunting ground for
talent is it?

        IMPORTANT: This email remains the property of the Department of
Defence and is subject to the jurisdiction of section 70 of the Crimes
Act 1914. If you have received this email in error, you are requested to
contact the sender and delete the email.