History is a load of tosh in international football.  By that logic Greece
should never have won the Euro and France should never have won the world
cup.

The players are all different to the ones that played in those games.
Besides, we beat them in the 2000 Euro and in the world cup qualifier in
2002.  That was 5-1.

Our competitive record against them in the last ten years is 2-1 to England,
and 3-2 including friendlies.  And they have a young, inexperienced squad
that has already been beaten.  We must be six goals better than Australia so
I predict we'll win 3-0

Don't join the "Boo! Thick Fabio Out" club.