Manure made ten changes for the Champions League fixture against Rangers.
Arguably they should have won that easily but instead gifted Rangers a
point.

Suppose Rangers qualify at the expense of another team because of that.

As Mick said:

"When other managers make changes it's called squad rotation, when Mick
McCarthy does it its called fielding a weakened team."