I'll second that Lee - can't wait til Rog wakes up.

JT

  _____

From: nswolves@googlegroups.com [mailto:nswol...@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Morris, Lee SGT
Sent: Monday, 4 October 2010 8:28 AM
To: Morris, Lee SGT; nswolves@googlegroups.com
Subject: RE: [BTMO] New manager [sec=unclassified]

Over to you Rog...lol

I'm gunna love this.

  _____

From: nswolves@googlegroups.com [mailto:nswol...@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Steven Millward
Sent: Monday, 4 October 2010 06:48
To: nswolves
Subject: [BTMO] New manager

I've been thinking about this on the weekend.  This does assume that Morgan
loses patience, and I'm not convinced he will.  There seems to be no one
outstanding available at the moment.  Who is Morgan friendly with from the
Liverpool setup?

I do wonder, however, if Hoddle is the answer.  He struggled in the
Championship with mediocre players and against teams of hoofers but I could
see him being much more successful in the Premier League, especially with
the better players that we now have.  I know he wants to get back into
management.

--
Boo! Thick Mick Out!

--