Is anybody thinking of a meet up for the Brum game, 12th Dec?

From: David Willis [mailto:david.wil...@onenortheast.co.uk]
Sent: Thursday, 18 November 2010 3:44 AM
To: r.grif...@eureka.ballarat.edu.au; Roger Cooper
Subject: Wolves on TV in Australia

Good Afternoon

Got your email addresses from a random search of Wolves supporters clubs.

I am a Wolves fan based in the UK and am looking forward to coming to
Australia for the first time next month. Hope to be in Sydney from 9 - 15
December before heading on down the coast (Merimbula and Bairnsdale) to
watch the Ashes Test at Melbourne.

Would you be able to recommend any bars in Sydney where I could catch any of
the Wolves games live? Also, are NSWolves likely to be meeting over the
above period?

Cheers

Dave

One North East - the regional development agency for North East England,
visit http://www.onenortheast.co.uk to find out more.

--
Boo!  Thick Mick Out!