Ray Wilkins, proven talent for a relegation fight!! Sign him up now and all
those other 100k a week Player's he has been coaching.

MM is not doomed Marcus, even if we do lose against  Sunderland. The Board
will wait until Christmas.

Martin O'Neill is still the only chap available I would prefer instead of MM
at the moment.

Paul Crowe

Sales Manager - Asia Pacific

ConTech (Sydney Office)